There’s no shame in seeking help.
This quick and easy self-assessment will give you valuable insight into whether you have a problem.
- Have you tried to stop using drugs or alcohol but couldn’t?
- Has a family member or loved one expressed concern about your drinking and/or drug use?
- Do you feel guilty about drinking or using drugs?
- Have your responsibilities at work, home or school suffered because of your use of drugs and/or alcohol?
- Have you lied to people about your drug and/or alcohol use?
- Has your drinking or drug use caused you to suffer from sicknesses such as shaking, vomiting or paranoia?
- Do you find it difficult to have a good time without using substances?
- Has anyone close to you expressed concern about your alcohol or drug use?
- Have you often thought that your life would be better without drug and/or alcohol use?