Gateway Rehab’s vision is to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
- We recognize that addiction is a treatable and chronic disease.
- We value the importance of self-help groups for ongoing recovery, especially AA and related Twelve- Step programs.
- We affirm that, with abstinence as a primary goal, when a patient may be better served by alternative treatment approaches and modalities we will respond positively.
- We believe that adherence to strong ethical standards of conduct in every area should never be compromised.
- We believe in treating everyone with respect and dignity.
- We are committed to ethical and responsive internal and external customer service.
- We are eager to maintain our leadership role in the addiction treatment and prevention communities.
- We are committed to ongoing research and evaluation of all our programs and services to ensure that we are striving for excellence in all that we do.
- We value the people who work for Gateway Rehab and recognize that they are the key to our success.
- We are committed to maintaining a financially healthy organization and support the use of sound business practices in every area.
- We are dedicated to making our services financially, geographically, and programmatically successful.
- We will treat co-occurring disorders when it contributes to the treatment of the primary addiction.